Posted on June 26, 2013
In nature and soft furnishings, fabrics and trims – I love the look of textured elements against a smooth surface and the feel again the skin.
Photos from top, left to right
* Bark, spotted along Queen Street in Woollahra.
* Bark, spotted along Queen Street in Woollahra
* My wedding clutch – Lanvin, from Net-a-Porter
* Detail – white silk & sequin tote bag, Akira
* Detail – linen blend gold cape, Willow
* Detail – black & white sequin dress, Oscar de la Renta
* Beaded 1940s clutch, inherited from my paternal grandmother
* Detail – black evening bolero, Lisa Ho
* Detail – snakeskin printed leather cap sleeve black dress, Willow
* Shoulder bag, Scanlan & Theodore
* Detail – purple feather bolero, Lisa Ho
* Bedhead – Fenwick style in “Vintage Slate” linen, Heathery Design Bedheads
* Detail – square rattan tray from The Design Hunter, customised by catherine and grace
* Cream and black ribbon – designed by, used and available exclusively from, Neil Grigg Millinery
* Washable paper bags – Uashmama, available from The Design Hunter
* Detail – chunky tassel throw in Blue Fin, West Elm
* Detail – sequin embellished grey evening dress, Lisa Ho
* Detail – felt ball rug by catherine and grace, using belt balls sourced from Nepal through Felt and Yarn
* Felt ball rug by catherine and grace, using belt balls sourced from Nepal through Felt and Yarn
All photos by catherine and grace.
Category: PERSONAL STYLE Tagged: Akira, bark, cotton tape, fabric ribbon, feathers, felt ball rug, felt balls, Heatherly Design Bedheads, jayson brunsdon, Lanvin, Lisa Ho, lt ball rug, Oscar de la Renta, phillip lim, Scanlan & Theodore, sequins, style, texture, The Design Hunter, twine, Uashmama, washable paper bags, West Elm, Willow